Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A new week.

So last week was a wash. I spent most of my time in hotels and rental cars repositioning from one broken plane to the next. I spent a grand total of 15.5 hours in rental cars driving all over the Midwest and only 5 hours actually flying. Its a pretty rough week when I only fly 1000 miles during the entire week. But I'm optimistically looking forward to this rotation. I'm on my 12 day and paired up with a guy I love flying with. I'm hoping we get a lot of trips and keep pretty busy, but I have little faith in the plane we are flying. Its the relic from the earlier picture I posted of it sitting in front of a museum. It broke down last week and was supposedly fixed over the weekend, but we wont know for sure until we fly it. This plane is the "Pride of the fleet". So we'll see what happens. Currently I'm sitting in a hotel in Tampa waiting patiently for the pager to go off so I can go make some $$.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home