Tuesday, May 20, 2008

How can you spot an airline pilot?

There is an old joke out there about how you can spot an airline pilot. Goes a little something like this.....

A desk clerk at a hotel gets a frantic call from a guest
"Front Desk..."
"There is a naked pilot walking down the hallway!"
"How do you know he is a Pilot, Ma'am?"
"Well, he's wearing a big watch and he just stole my USA Today"

A recent event from this weekend reminded me about that little gem. All I have to say is WOW! This is the stuff Legends are made of. Pilots tend to have rather inflated ego's. When it comes to story time, we are always trying to one-up each other. This pilots story will top all of them....ENJOY!!


P.S. He is so famous now, he made Lettermans Top 10!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

That just made my morning... lol

6:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's funny now (to us) and I hope, even to them given a little time. Sure hope they don't lose their jobs over this idiocy.

The best part is that the pilot was apprehended wearing only a watch and flip-flops. No doubt a big f'ing watch.

Related question: "How do you know if someone you just met is a pilot?" Ans: "Don't worry, they'll tell you."

12:35 PM  
Blogger Windsor said...

ya know, its funny you posted that joke. Most people that see me on the street on my days off would never think I'm a pilot. I hate shaving, therefore on my off days, i never shave. I love going around looking like a bum.

I'm betting that initially this guy will be fired, but as long as he wasnt drinking within the 12 hour bottle to throttle rule, i think the union will get him his job back. The FA is toast.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home