Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Catching up on some pics......

Here is my office. Its old, dirty and extremely hot sitting on the ramp, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. This particular plane is a little different from the other aircraft in our fleet. It was used as a test aircraft for single pilot certification so all the engine instruments are over on the Captains side.
here's the real "Con Air". I saw this up in Fort McMurray, Alberta.
The aircraft I'm flying now and the plane I plan on flying in a few years. I grabbed a pic of the 747 taxiing by while on a freight delay in LAX.
Speed is pretty cool. Too bad my disposable camera isn't. It was to be a pic of the GPS showing a ground speed of 496kts. We had a pretty nice tailwind on that flight.
Another view from my office. I think we were on approach to Great Falls, MT.

Ahhh, its good to be home. I just enjoyed a nice 10 day break at home. As much as I love my job and flying, I miss my lovely fiance' and little boy terribly. Next job I'm looking for something that's going to keep me home more often. Being away for 20 days straight is rough. The nice paycheck I'm going to get is nice, but money isn't everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home